During an election manifesto called the Navratnalu, the YSR Asara scheme was organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Navratnalu originally depicts the nine welfare social schemes announced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government during the elections. These nine welfare schemes include YSR Rythu Bharosa, Fee Reimbursement, Arogyasri, Jalayagnam, Ban on Alcohol, Amma Vodi, Paydalandariki illu, pensionla Pempu, and YSR Asara.
YSR Asara scheme stated that the government will clear the pending dues of DWCRA women with the banks before April 11, 2019, within 4 installments.
Main Objective of YSR Asara Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Asara scheme was to empower women of the state. During one of the cabinet decisions to the media, Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani) stated that the main objective of this scheme is to empower the women and provide them financial assistance.
Some major benefits of this scheme include providing financial stability to the women in need, increasing the women empowerment rate, providing SHG loans to the women by the government, especially the ones belonging to the minority community.
The eligible women for this scheme should accomplish the following conditions:
- She should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Member of SHGs.
- She should belong to SC/ST/BC/ Minority community.
- The loan should be taken before 11 April 2019.
The major documents required to fulfill the eligibility for this scheme are Aadhar card, Mobile Number, Loan document, SC/ST/BC/Minority Community Certificate, Residential proof, and passport size image.
Procedure to apply application form online
- Go to the official website of the YSRA Asara scheme.
- Click on the apply online link on the homepage.
- The application homepage will appear on the screen.
- Read the full instructions and click on “continue”.
- Fill in the details needed and upload the documents required with the signature and image.
- Click on submit for the final submission.
Procedure to apply application form offline
- Go to the nearest bank possible.
- Take a YSR Asara scheme application from the bank application counter.
- Then fill in your details in the application form.
- The Bank officer will then give you an acknowledgment card and you have to then secure that card because it will help you to check your status.
Procedure to check YSR Asara scheme beneficiary list
- Applicants have to go through the official website to check the beneficiary list.
- Click the YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT option.
- Then select your district name and check your municipality.
- Choose CO then slum and the SHG will appear.
Checking the Application Status
- Check the application status by going to the official website.
- Search the option from the homepage “application status”.
- Submit the required information and status will appear on the screen.
Checking the payment status
- Check the payment status by going to the official website.
- The homepage will appear and click on the option called “payment status”.
- Submit it and the status will appear on the screen.