The CM of Andra Pradesh inaugurated a new scheme to support the SC and ST people to come in the grade of the industrialist. With the exertion of this new scheme, it is said that numerous plans have been proposed for the SC and ST people, and they have been also allotted land in industrial parts. Around 16.2 % of the land was allotted to scheduled caste and 6% of the land was allotted to schedule price.
The authorities of Andra Pradesh will also take special steps to build industries for the people who want to be industries in the upcoming time. Also, a special industrial policy for SC and ST industrial policy has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021 Launching
The CM of state has inaugurated the scheme on 26th October 2020 to help all of the poor people who belong to ST and SC and other backward categories. The Government of Andhra Pradesh state has taken a huge number of steps to support all of these schemes and the people inaugurated. Several programs including the Navaratnalu program have been launched by the state government to support the people who desire to become good industrialists shortly hence the scheme proves to be a great step in the development of the human resource of Andhra Pradesh state.
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021 Benefit
The exertion of various kinds of schemes will be favorable in providing pensions to the people and distributing patas to 30 lakh housing sites to be certified in the name of women beneficiaries. The Andhra Pradesh government is also exerting a full fee reimbursement scheme that will support all the parents from running away from the debt for the education of their children. The state government is also setting up a system including ward, village, and volunteers that will support the scheme to be distributed evenly between each one of the grantees.
Objective Of AP YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021
The main objective is to give a better ambiance for all of the people associating to various kinds of creed and caste. The government of the state is also onboarding big companies such as Reliance, Amul, and PNG so that they can do good marketing and take necessary steps that will uplift small business owners. This AP YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme has been enforced to completely change the lifestyle of poor people and the ones who are having trouble in their daily life will be favored largely via this scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh.
Details Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021
Features Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021
The scheme inaugurated under Reddy’s government will have the following benefits and features :
- An increase of Rs 25 paise in the reimbursement of power charges per unit, and also in the investment subsidy there’s going to be a 10 percent rise too.
- An improvement of 9 percent in interest subsidy for MSMEs
- ST and SC entrepreneurs who are setting up manufacturing units will be provided with a cap of Rs one crore and an investment subsidy of 45 percent.
- For transport-related units and the service sector, the subsidy chunk has been capped at Rs 75 lakh.
- The interest subsidy for MSMEs that was fixed at 3% in the Industrial Policy has been boosted by 9% under this scheme
- The cost of power reimbursement has also been increased to Rs 1. 50 per unit.
- 25 % seed capital support will be given for machinery for 1st generation entrepreneurs who are setting up micro-units.
- 6% of plots would be reserved for STs and 16.2 % plots for SCs.
- The ST and SC entrepreneurs need to compensate only 25% of the cost of land upfront and the remaining payment could be done over 8 years, with 8% interest.
- A dedicated ST and SC Entrepreneur Facilitation Cell will be established in all District Industries Centers for handholding and mentoring support
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP) will be taken up to implement necessary skills and capabilities among these entrepreneurs
- The government will take up the skill development training programs, capacity building, sectoral studies for future-ready investable identification, and opportunities of numerous marketing opportunities in the respective sectors for the ST and SC entrepreneurs.
- The ”Badugi Vikasam Scheme” would boost the increased participation of ST and SC entrepreneurs by arranging a package of special incentives.
- The new policy would promote service and manufacturing sector activities among the socially disadvantaged communities to create greater economic impact