YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government has inaugurated The YSR Housing Scheme 2021 for the people of the Andhra Pradesh state. Interested candidates can apply and take the benefit of the scheme and also check their names in the YSR Housing Scheme Sanction list 2021. This Scheme was put in motion on 12th July 2019 by the state government in which the total budget for this scheme is around 2280 crore rupees.
Distribution Of YSR Housing
At the very 1st phase, the Andhra Pradesh Government has acquired 68.361 acres of land which is of the value of Rs 23,535 crores onto which nearly 16 lakh houses were built and each of these houses costs nearly Rs 1.8 lakh where around Rs 28,800 crore was spent on the scheme.
At the 2nd phase, the state government started from 25th December last year, and around 28.30 lakh houses will be built in 3 years. Around 30,75,755 houses will be distributed to women recipients of the state. And the construction of 15,60,000 houses was initiated on 25 December last year.
YSR Housing Scheme Layout disclosed
- On 30th December 2020, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has disclosed the largest house site layout of the Gunkalam colony under The YSR Housing Scheme.
- The area of this colony is around 397 acres having 12301 plots (the market value of the plot will be Rs 3 lakh which will increase to Rs 6 to 7 lakh post-construction ends )and hence will become the Nagar Panchayat as soon as the work gets finished.
- In this layout, all the basic niceties like electricity, educational facilities, roads, drinking water, hospitals, health clinics, banks, police stations, parks, libraries, RBKs, etc will be present hence going to the towns for the future.
- House models under this scheme include a living area, one-bedroom, and one kitchen porch, and is completely earthquake resistant and the quality of material which they are using is also good and long-lasting.
- All of these houses will be given free of cost to their recipients. Nearly 30.75 lakh recipients have been identified and 28.30 lakh houses will be constructed in two phases under YSR Housing Scheme. Nearly 2.62 lakh TIDCO flats will also be built. Approx 15.60 lakh houses (out of 28.30 lakh houses) will be built in the first phase for which 7000 crores will spend and the rest of about 12.70 lakh houses will be constructed in the next year.
|Name of the scheme
||YSR Housing Scheme
||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation
||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd
||12th July 2019
||State Government Scheme
|Mode of Application
||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh
||Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Passport Size Photograph, Bank Passbook, Mobile NumberIncome Proof
YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2021
Those Candidates who have signed up for this application form can now check their Application Status through the sanction list. Follow the below procedures to find names:
- Visit the official website that is ap.gov.in
- On the home page screen, select the scheme option from YSR Navaratnalu.
- Now select the scheme name
- Click on the sanction list option and enter the required information
- Click on the submit button.
Eligibility List Of YSR Housing Scheme
Below are some parameters of the eligibility of the YSR Housing Scheme which are decided by the Andhra Pradesh Government
- Firstly, the candidate must surely be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Only those who have BPL Ration Card can get the benefit of the scheme
- Candidates should not have any land or property for exercising this scheme
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
Applicants who have filed their application form online and now want to check the YSR Housing Beneficiary List then they can check it through an easy & stepwise online process
- Visit the official website
- Click on the option “Beneficiary Search” available on the homepage screen
- As you move ahead to the next page you will notice 3 options available on your screen.
- Enter and submit your ban id, UID, and Ration card.
YSR Housing Scheme Status
Candidates can check their YSR Housing Scheme status by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website housing.ap.gov.in
- At the bottom of the homepage screen, you will find, PMAY-Urban PMAY- Gramin
- Select PMAY- Gramin if you belong to a rural area or Select P-MAY Urban if you belong to an urban area
- Click the relevant link and submit all your details.
YSR Housing Scheme 2021 Online Application Procedures
- First, do visit the official website.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form carefully once you login/register your account.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Do not forget to check at least once before submitting the application form.
- Select Submit and make a hard copy of The YSR Housing Scheme Application Form and keep it safe for future use.