Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with a new plan for all the poorest people in the Kapu community. In this article, we will share with you all the details related to the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the eligibility criteria, required documents, and all other details related to this Scheme. We also share with you a step-by-step process where you will be able to apply for the program.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will submit the program on 24 June 2020 to his camp office. Managers are scheduled to provide an amount of Rs. 15,000 each year for the women of the Cape community group between the ages of 45 and 60 under the YSR Kapu Nestham building. Under this Scheme, Rs. 15,000 by Annum will be allowed for a long time at Kapapu Women. The Bureau granted approval to allocate Rs. 1,101 crore scheme this year. In addition, check out the cost of Rs. 900 crores every year. Similarly, the YSR Government is always elected to serve the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Many beneficiaries left out in the first phase of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has now given a second chance to those women. The Andhra Pradesh Government has given one month’s time to apply for those beneficiaries left in the first phase. Recently Rs 143 crores were deposited into the women’s bank account (95,245 beneficiaries). Under the program, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 15000 for 5 years for the welfare of women from Cape Town, in-laws, and Telga communities. 3,30,605 women benefited from the YSR kapu Nestham program.
Details of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme
||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
||Women of Kapu Community
|Date of Approval
||November 27, 2020
|Date of Launch
|| June 24, 2020
||To provide monetary incentives
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 and some of the benefits are given below in the following list: –
- The main benefit of this program is to empower 45-year-old women by improving job opportunities and expectations.
- Financial assistance of Rs.75,000 at a speed of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided through the program.
- Applicants’ applications must have a valid bank account
- Currently, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 to March 2024.
- In addition, Rs. 15,000 a year will allow for a long time.
- The amount will be appropriate to the financial balance of competitors used from March 2020.
Eligibility criteria for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria when applying for the YSR program: –
- A permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh can benefit from the program.
- Women applying for the program must have a place with a group of people in the Kapu community.
- Applicants and applicants must be between the ages of 45 and 60 years.
- The nominee must have a place with BPL
- The family should have pre-defined income measures.
- Those who will be joined by a family that is part of the Government or a retired person are eligible to apply.
- The family should not have their own 4 wheels.
- Those who will be joined by their families with Taxi, Auto, Tractor can apply for the program.
- No relative should pay income tax
- The full amount paid to the family should not be-
- Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas
- Rs. 12,000 / – per month in urban districts.
- Global family management should be less than three-quarters of the wetland or ten parts of dry land or ten parts of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban areas a family that claims to have no property or less than 750 sqft, the developed areas are eligible for the benefit of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme.
Documents Required for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The following documents are required when applying for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021:
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Proof of Residence
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Ration Card
- Educational Qualifications Certificate
Application Process for Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The application process for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 is as follows in the step-by-step guide: –
- Click on the official website link provided here.
- On the homepage, you should click on the Download tab.
- A new page is displayed on your screen.
- Then click on the download link available on the web page.
- The application form is displayed on your screen.
- Download the application form.
- Submit an application form.
List of Beneficiaries of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The list of beneficiaries of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 is now available at the district and ward secretary’s office. Those women who do not know their secretariat should follow these steps to know;
- Go to the official website of Navasakam.
- Select the “Know Your Secretariate” option.
- Search for a region name.
- Click on the link provided in the column (urban or rural) for the region name.
- Search for your Mandal name.
- Hit the link provided in the opposite column.
- The Secretary’s code will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check the Payment Status of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The payment status of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 is now available at the district and ward secretary’s office.
Assistance Amount for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021
The Andhra Pradesh government urges women to use the money they earn as the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme amount to boost the economy. More than Rs. 5,542 crore was spent on the welfare of the Kapu community by the Kapu Corporation over the past 16 months which is more than the actual amount promised by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election.
Chief Minister Jagan has fulfilled about 90% of the voting promises in just 16 months of forming a government in Andhra Pradesh. During the Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jagan saw the plight of the poor and now brought solutions to solve their problems. Chief Minister Jagan went beyond the manifesto to help the Kapu community.
The progression of the collection of the cup and the set (Phase 1 and Phase 2)
- Rs. 143 crores deposited into beneficiary accounts under section 2.
- 3,30,605 Number of women beneficiaries.
- Rs. 495.87 crores have been spent by the government under the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme so far.